Project 3 is Recruiting!
Project 3 is a full service entertainment agency specialising in artist, brand and talent management, Public relations and events.
We are currently seeking reliable PR interns to join our young, exciting and supportive team. Positions will last for a maximum of three months with travel expenses paid.
An understanding in PR is recommended, enthusiasm and willingness to learn and share ideas. The main skills required of the intern include:
– Attention to detail
– Good use of initiative
– Good telephone skills
– Able to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer)
Common PR tasks and activities include:
– Press cuttings
– Creating media lists (once fully briefed)
– Searching for coverage opportunities
– Attending press visits
– Helping to put together new pitches
– Helping with mail-outs and send-outs
– Pitching and following up with journalists
– Helping out at events
All enquiries should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org