Wednesday 7th November 2012 from 6-8.30pm
Birkbeck, University of London, Torrington Square, London, WC1E 7HX
Four leading professionals from the world of law, enterprise, utilities, media, engineering and PR will discuss their chosen careers and how they excelled into their current positions. They consist of an award winning FT100 Director, law partner and more.
Our panel will discuss the changes and trends within their professions, as well as proving you with insight and tips to inspire you get on and GET TO THE TOP.
This masterclass is ideal for social entrepreneurs, students, business leaders, those in PR or marketing, aspiring entrepreneurs or those who want to network and raise their profile.
Director of Network Operations at UK Power Networks
PR specialist at Ofsted and CEO of Strange Fruit Greeting Cards
Partner at BH Solicitors
Hosted by Sheryl Nwosu – Barrister
- Do you have the skills and experiences to be a strong leader and reach your career goal?
- Are you preparing your career for resiliency to weather economic downturns?
- Do you understand the career paths in your function and the leaderships skills needed to reach the top?
- Do you know and belong to the networks and organisations that will open doors for you?
- Are you juggling a portfolio career (studies, work, business and family)?
- Learn the tips and tricks needed to create a niche brand.
- Hear how you can bounce back after redundancy, unemployment or bankruptcy.
- Adapt the skills needed to excel when you are the minority in your organisation.
- Network and build your contacts.
“This was just what I needed” – C. Jones, SE London
“This has been a wonderful experience. Thank you” – P Thompson, London
“This was an excellent event.” – D. Gray – London
Inspirational YOU are a social enterprise that educates, connects and empowers.
Info: firstname.lastname@example.org | 07545 156 111 | @inspirational_u
Book your ticket today. http://gettingtothetop.eventbrite.com