Social media marketing workshop – Saturday 23rd March 2013
With 800 million users on Facebook, 200 million on Twitter and other networks also booming, the potential to find new customers via social media has never been greater. Whether you’re already up and running or a novice, the experts say the crucial thing is to prepare carefully and do it right.
- Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media sites.
- Social media marketing programs usually center on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it with their social networks.
- Social media has become a platform that is easily accessible to anyone with internet access.
- Increased communication for organisations fosters brand awareness and often, improved customer service.
- Social media serves as a relatively inexpensive platform for organisations to implement marketing campaigns.
Karen Campbell Digital Media Director of Shiloh PR and Web Editor at Kiss FM
Carla Narth Digital Marketing MD of re:act
One thought on “How to use social media to boost your career and to win new business – Saturday 23rd March 2013”