Events Management Training Course
DURATION: 6 week’s
WHEN: Saturday 16th November 2013 – Saturday 21st December 2013
TIME: 10:00am – 16:00pm
VENUE: Pop Up Shop, Kings Avenue, Clapham.
This course is aimed at those who are interested in events management and have a passion for organising outstanding events.
Event Management Training Programme
A weekly series of presentation, case studies, practical exercises and group discussions.
This informative course will provide an overview of the steps to be taken when developing, managing and implementing successful live, arts or cultural events.
The workshop’s will allow participants to:
- Develop organisational methods for managing arts and cultural events.
- Generate an understanding of how to contract and brief event personnel.
- Develop an understanding of how to work within the law.
- Explore project planning and scheduling.
- Gain skills for marketing and income generation.
- Meet senior events professionals
- Develop techniques of monitoring and evaluating arts events.
As a member of the events team you will respond to a range of live briefs and put your knowledge and industry experience into the professional delivery of quality live events.
Priority to Metropolitan Homes residents.