Mentoring can take many different forms and the relationship is often cultivated uniquely between the mentor and mentee.
“Mentoring is a brain to pick, an ear to listen and a push in the right direction.”
Here’s our seven steps to how this can translate in practice if you take on the role of a mentor.
As mentors you may:
- Gain the opportunity to reflect on your own development.
- Develop key skills such as listening, questioning, facilitation, empathising and rapport building.
- Develop your own confidence and self-esteem from providing support to another.
- Feel more involved and that you are giving something back.
- Extend your own people development experience.
- Develop your leadership skills
Apply to register your interest today.