supported by Janet Daby and Helen Hayes MP
International Women’s Month Masterclass for young women
Letter to my 15 year old self
House of Commons
Tuesday 26th March 2018 – 5.00pm – 7.30pm
Doors 5.00pm (Please note – 5.30pm prompt start)
Women at the Top: Letter to my 15-year-old self is a celebration of leadership and success
The panel will focus on the career paths of leaders in competitive professions, climbing the ladder, succeeding in business, managing their well-being and helping others.
The event is for year female students and grad’s aged 14 +: This is fantastic opportunity to meet established and respected leaders, to network and gain tips, which may well give you the competitive edge.
Introduced by Janet Daby MP, the Labour Member of Parliament for Lewisham East.
Janet Daby MP – Labour MP for Lewisham East
Helen Hayes MP – West Norwood & Dulwich
Georgina Rowley – Partner, DAC Beachcroft LLP
Keri Perkins – Former Global Head of PR at Nando’s & Yoga Instructor
Karen Tippett – Travel, Beauty & Lifestyle PR CEO, Tippett PR
Vivienne Molokwu – Commissioning editor in features and formats, Channel 4
Priscilla Baffour – Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion, FT
Katie Lloyd – BBC Development Director & Director of BBC News & Current Affairs
HRM Queen Naa Tsotsoo Soyoo I
Moderator: Melanie V Eusebe, Chair of Black British Business Awards, Entrepreneur, Strategist & Presenter
- What they thought about at 15
- Visibility – why it is important to stand up and be counted
- How do we get more women and those from different backgrounds into senior positions?
- What is it like in your industry?
- How do they balance their career, personal life and well-being?
- The importance of having a mentor and sponsor in your career
- Read their letter to their 15-year-old self