Jobs in the media
BBC Editor, Newsnight (London)
- Closing date for applications – 8 February 2013 at 11:59pm
BBC Social Media Editor – Sport
BBC Content Producer
They also need a Content Producer working mainly on Social Media and their app https://careers.bbc.co.uk/fe/tpl_bbc01.asp?s=irTqWByLjAMrOoAjg&jobid=46508,7258157687&key=71160098&c=563402352565&pagestamp=seuvudidxhplmbzgkq
Jobs with Al Jazeera
– Head of Employee Performance (Doha-Dealine:30 Jan 2013)
– SeniorTechnician (Teleprompter )Doha – Deadline(03/02/2013)
– Senior Specialist – Media Management
– Supervisor – Ingest
– Supervisor – Media Management
– Asia Pacific Correspondent (Deadline: 16 Feb 2013)
– Assistant Programme Editor (Deadline: 16 Feb 2013)
– India Correspondent (Deadline: 16th Feb 2013)
– China Correspondent (Deadline: 16 Feb 2013)
– Deputy News Editor (Deadline: 16 Feb 2013)
– ENG Cameraman / Editor (Deadline: 16 Feb 2013)
– Output Producer (Deadline: 16th February 2013)
– Russia-Eastern Europe Correspondent (Deadline: 16th February 2013)
– Interview Producer (Deadline: 16th Feb. 2013)
– Planning Producer (Deadline: 16th Feb. 2013)
– Jerusalem-Based Correspondent (Deadline: 16th Feb. 2013)
– Program Editor (Deadline: 16 Feb. 2013)
– Senior Correspondent (Deadline: 16 Feb 2013)
– News Editor (Deadline: 16 Feb. 2013)
– Executive Producer (Deadline: 16 Feb 2013)
– Field Producer (Deadline: 16 Feb 2013)
– Senior Producer (Deadline: 16 Feb 2013)
– Sports Producer (Deadline: 16 Feb 2013)
Vacancies for a TV Sports News Producer to work in Doha;
ITV News are looking for an Assistant Programme Editor to join their team.
This is a key role assisting in all areas of programme output and to help lead the programme production team. You will be required to deputise for the Programme Editor in his/her absence, taking overall responsibility for some programme elements, and for some longer-term projects.
The APE will contribute ideas on content and treatments, write lead ins and oversee all scripts, and ensure the highest levels of editorial quality throughout the programme.
The successful applicant will have a lively writing style a keen eye for detail and points of style is essential, with the ability to work quickly and to keep fast-changing situations under control.
Apply in writing with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 4th February 2013
Sky Sports News Radio are looking for a Producer – https://bskyb.taleo.net/careersection/production/jobdetail.ftl
Employee Status : Permanent
Schedule : Full-time
Closing Date: Ongoing
We are looking for a talented radio producer to join the Sky Sports News Radio team. The station continues to build a strong audience online www.skysports.com/radio and via various Sky Sports and third party apps.
The radio team works closely with the Sky Sports News TV operation and all other Sky Sports platforms.
· Produce and script a mix of programmes and rolling sports news output.
· Opportunities to present programmes and/or contribute as an on-air voice.
· Ability to set the daily sports news agenda and support Sky objectives.
· Liase with all areas to maximise Sky resources and cross-promote effectively.
· Set up live studio guests or ISDN/ telephone interviews.
· A strong broadcast voice.
· To produce programme strands to a commercial brief.
· Detailed knowledge across a wide range of sports and a strong contacts book.
· Ability to work quickly and accurately in a pressurised environment.
· A flair for creating engaging radio.
· Practical experience of rolling news or sports radio would be an advantage.
· Proficiency in digital editing systems and newsroom technology.
You will be based at the Sky Sports News Radio broadcast centre in Leeds.