Applications for the Amos Bursary Programme are being accepted for 2013. The DEADLINE is 31 January 2013
To be eligible students need to fill the criteria below .
Who is eligible?
They need to be a UK resident studying for lower sixth qualifications. Students have to be in Year 12, male, African or Caribbean background, intending to go to University and at least two of the following criteria need to be relevant :
- You attend a state school/academy/College in London
- You require financial support to attend University due to family circumstances.
- You are eligible for free school meals
- Your have a limited tradition of attending University in the family
- You are receiving support from social services
- You come from a single parent family
- Any economic or social disadvantage ( evidence required) not listed above
If anyone knows a student who wishes to apply they need to fill in an application and email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Amos Bursary website is www.amosbursary.org.uk