Women At The Top
House of Commons
Inspirational YOU supported by Lewisham Homes, 2 Bedford Row, Deloitte and Heidi Alexander MP will be holding their third annual Diversity Master Class event at the House of Commons.
Wednesday 27th November 2013
6.00pm – 8.30pm
6.30pm prompt start
Women at the Top is a celebration of outstanding female leadership and gender diversity in the boardroom.
The Panel will focus on the issues affecting the career paths of women entering competitive professions, maintaining their careers and running a business.
The event is open to all; under and post graduates, newly qualified and established professionals. The event promises to provide a fantastic opportunity to meet established and respected leaders, network and gain tips, which may well give you the competitive edge.
Senior women who lead by example and who are strong role models.
- Tracy Ayling QC – 2 Bedford Row Chambers
- Samantha Johnson – Broadcaster & Sports Reporter at The Sun & News UK
- Tessy Ojo – CEO of The Diana Award
- Gina Miller – Philanthropist and Co-Founder of SCM Private
- Caryl Longley, General Counsel – Deloitte LLP
Host: Garry Green, Barrister – 2 Bedford Row
- Are women breaking the glass ceiling?
- Change from the top
- Visible women – standing up and being counted
- How do we get more women into senior positions?
- Women in competitive industries
- Don’t pull up the ladder – mentor
- How do we address the issue of men getting – more money, more mentoring and more jobs
- From Worker Bee to Queen Bee
07545 156 111
Committee Room: 16
6.00 – 6.30 Guests seated for discussion
6.30 – 8.00 Welcome, intro and panel discussion
8.00 – 8.30 Q & A
8.30 – 8.45 Close and depart