Joy will be joining our ‘Get ahead in fashion’ talk on Saturday 23rd June at Birkbeck, university of London as part of our ‘Be Inspired 2’ day.
Joy is the Senior Stylist and Director of Potential U – a bespoke Style and Image Consultancy.
She is a qualified Personal Stylist from the London College of Fashion with over 8 years expertise in the fashion industry. Her passion for style together with comprehensive training has equipped her to confidently style clients and celebrities over the years.
Potential U is a fabulous Style & Image Consultancy that helps Women and Men achieve Style and Confidence with their wardrobe! Her consultancy offers an array of personal styling consultations; Image make over’s, Personal Shopping, Wardrobe Detox/Management, Ladies Style and Colour Parties, Colour Analysis etc
Bold and confident she can make anyone look and feel their best. Joy is on a mission to help Women and Men achieve their style dreams!
Her achievements thus far comprises of:
• A professional database of over 2000 clients
• Freelance stylist at Selfridges, Liberty and John Lewis
• Style workshops for Virgin 1st class clients, HSBC, city Investments banks and law firms
• Editorial in Psychologies magazine
• Features in national and local newspapers
• On-going Style workshops at Champneys Spa’s across the UK
• Regular style advisor on BBC London radio, Premier Radio and Colourful Radio FM